Terms & conditions
Any Order and subsequent purchase of Goods (as defined below) or services from Hearing Direct International shall be governed by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
In these Conditions: "Hearing Direct International" is trading on the internet at www.hearingdirect.com and by mail order to: Hearing Direct International Ltd, Unit 4 Nine Mile Water, Nether Wallop, Stockbridge, Hampshire, SO20 8DR
"We" / "Us" / "Our" refers to Hearing Direct International, "You" / "Yours" refers to the Customer.
Hearing Direct International Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales
Registered office: Elsley Court, 20-22 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 8BE
Trading office: Hearing Direct International Ltd, Unit 4 Nine Mile Water, Nether Wallop, Stockbridge, Hampshire, SO20 8DR
By submitting your order to Hearing Direct International you confirm:
- You are aged 18 or over.
Orders for Goods
- Orders to Hearing Direct International must be submitted either via the web at eu.hearingdirect.com or by completing a mail order form downloadable from the website. Or by phone by contacting the phone number at the top of each web page.
- Submission of an Order represents an offer to purchase Goods from Hearing Direct International, and we may confirm receipt of this offer via email (if the Order is placed via the Site) or in writing (if the Order is placed via mail order).
Limitations of Supply
- We will make a reasonable effort to ensure that all Orders are fulfilled; however we cannot guarantee the availability of Goods. If the Goods you have ordered are unavailable, we will attempt to contact you to give you a choice to receive an alternative or a refund. If we are unable to contact you, your Order will be cancelled and you will be given a full refund.
Prices and Payment
- Prices stated are inclusive of any Value Added Tax (VAT) that may be required to be remitted to tax authorities by Hearing Direct International.
- We will use best endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the prices and price related information stated on the Site.
- However we cannot guarantee that we will not make a mistake and misprice an item inadvertently. If this is the case, we will notify you of the error before your payment is processed. You will then have the choice to either accept the correct price or to cancel your Order.
Delivery and Carriage
- We will make reasonable endeavours to ensure your Goods are dispatched to you as quickly as possible after placing your order. In most cases we will dispatch your Goods within 48 hours of order receipt; we will contact you if, for any reason, this is not possible. All orders will be delivered by 2nd Class Royal Mail unless our next day delivery is selected (whereupon we will dispatch using Royal Mail Special Delivery) or Royal Mail 1st class or International delivery options are selected.(Please note that orders must be placed by 1pm Monday to Friday to guarantee next day delivery).
- Delivery of the Goods will be made to the address provided by you at the time you placed your Order.
- If your Goods are not delivered safely within a reasonable number of days of you receiving notification of dispatch, you should contact us. Customers should promptly inspect goods delivered to them to satisfy themselves that any goods delivered to them are as expected.
- In the case of non delivery, if either Hearing Direct International or our courier is at fault, you will be offered the choice of a full refund or re-delivery.
Returns (of Goods)
Please see our returns policy for full details on dealing with returns.
Copyrights and trademark
- The Site's design, names, text, images, graphics, logo are all owned by, or licensed to, Hearing Direct International. They may not be reproduced for any commercial or public purpose without the expressed consent of Hearing Direct International.
- The "Hearing Direct International" name or any other registered or unregistered trademarks displayed on the Site may not be used without the prior consent of Hearing Direct International.
Your right to cancel
- Under the United Kingdom's Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase at any point from the time of ordering until fourteen calendar days after delivery.
- If we've already shipped your order, you'll need to package the items and send them back to us. If we don't receive the item back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your cost. We will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that order as soon as possible, and in any case within 30 days after we receive your notification.
All calls within Hearing Direct International are recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.