ACU-Life Dry Ears
What Is It?
- Air puffer 'DryEars' injects fresh air into the ear canal to break surface tension that retains water
- Ideal after showering or swimming
- Alcohol-free air dryer
- Convenient and portable - Pouch included
- Suitable for children (above 2 years) and adults
- Helps prevent 'swimmers ear'
How To Use It?
- Gently insert tip into ear opening
- Squeeze the puffer to inject air into the ear canal
- Repeat as often as needed. Drying process can takes 5-20 bulb squeezes (20 squeezes can be as fast as 8-10 seconds)
- The ear canal will feel cooler as the moisture evaporates. A cool feeling indicates there is liquid evaporation occurring, when its warm or with no temperature change the drying process is complete.
- Grooves on the exterior of the tip help the release of moisture-laden air toward the through-holes.