What Is It?
- It is a hypertonic seawater solution, which has been sterilized and carefully filtered.
- The AudiSpray manufacturers claim that their solution is more effective than commonly used isotonic products.
What Does It Do?
- AudiSpray works by gradually thinning and dissolving ear wax.
- It aims to gently removes excess ear wax, dust and dirt, and prevent blockages. A patented nozzle is used to deliver the 100% natural solution in the form of a fine mist.
- Most importantly, this method avoids the use of cotton buds - which usually have the unwanted effect of pushing earwax further towards the eardrum.
How does it work?
- Press the tip while holding the bottle vertical, then gently massage the base of the ear for 10 seconds.
- Bend your head towards the left (if starting with the left ear), let the excess solution run out and wipe dry, then repeat on the right.
- Rinse the spray-tip of the bottle with hot water after use. Can be used every 2 days.
- AudiSpray can be used on dogs too!