Amplicomms BigTel 202 Cordless Telephone
The Amplicomms BigTel 202 is manufactured by Amplicomms, a company dedicated to providing communication solutions to the hearing impaired. Unlike many phone manufacturers who build standard phones and add a degree of amplification, Amplicomms phones are designed from the outset with hearing impairment in mind. HearingDirect only stocks phones from manufacturers committed to the provision of amplified products.
Nowadays in many households one phone is not enough - even with the flexibility of a cordless handset. Twin sets are becoming increasingly popular and the BigTel 202 has all the advantages. The main base station needs both a power socket and to be plugged into the telephone line but the additional handset can be placed anywhere in the house with an electrical supply. If you need more than two handsets the BigTel 202 can be paired with additional BigTel 201 handsets, so whatever your requirements this should be the solution for you.
Fantastic amplified cordless phones twin set, offering high quality extra loud distortion free volume with hands free speakerphones and useful easy to use features. This twin set carries two advantages, not only does it offer better value than buying the phones separately, it also comes pre-paired meaning the handsets can be plugged in and used straight from the box rather than registering and pairing them together first.
Great value and easy to set up, if you need more than one cordless handset HearingDirect strongly recommends the Amplicomms BigTel 202.
Always remember that if you are registered disabled you qualify for a VAT refund on this and other phones designed for the hearing impaired.
Fully compatible with BT phone lines.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their "T" setting.
- Extra-large dot-matrix LCD display with large characters and bright backlit display
- Incredible sound with less than 2% distortion at full amplification
- Amplified volume adjustment on handset >30 dB
- Hearing aid compatible preferred (highest level)
- Extra loud adjustable ringer volume >80 dB
- Hands free Speakerphone
- Caller ID Presentation (CLIP) with storage of the last 30 incoming numbers
- Phone book - 50 entries of name & number
- 9 ring tones including 5 polytonic ring tones
- Up to 100 hours stand-by operation time
- Up to 11 hours of permanent talk time
- 2 Direct-Dial memory buttons on handset (M1/M2)
- DECT-GAP Standard for connection of up to 4 handsets per base station
- Beeping Paging function (Search for handset)
- 9 ring tones on base station 5 volume settings plus switch-off function for ring tones on base station
- Volume amplification button with memory (Boost)
- Extra bright LEDs on handset and base station for visual alert of incoming calls
- Easy unlimited internal calls between handsets
- Call transfer between handsets
- 3-way conferencing
- 1 x Cordless handset + Cradle
- 2 x Power supply
- 1 x Cordless handset + base st.
- 1 x Phone connection cable
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 6 x Rechargeable AAA batteries