Amplicomms BKR 11 Remote Control
The Amplicomms BKR 11 is a slender, black remote control with large easy-to-read buttons that prove especially helpful for less dextrous fingers. It can be used to control volume levels or switch channels on a variety of devices, including your TV, stereo system, set top box and radio. The BKR 11 is simple to setup and comes supplied with a step-by-step user guide.
When it comes to specialist telecommunications equipment, Amplicomms is known globally for it's innovative, quality devices designed specifically to help the elderly and those with hearing or visual impairment. Being a subsidiary of Audioline - a German giant with over 25 years in the telecommunications industry, Amplicomms continue to introduce new and exciting products to their range.
- Easy to train using the copy function to copy from the original remote control from your television, stereo system or radio.
- Infra-red remote control
- Easy to use
- Large buttons
- Can be used with TV, stereo system, SAT receiver and radio
- Stores the saved functions even if the battery is drained
- 2x1.5 V Type AAA (not included)
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 29 x 19 x 173 mm
- Weight: approx. 39 g
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Instructions manual