Amplicomms PowerTel M7500 Amplified Clamshell Mobile Phone
The Amplicomms PowerTel M7500 amplified mobile phone features 35db of amplification and an extra loud speaker and ringer.
Amplicomms is a brand dedicated to the design and manufacture of specialised products for the hearing impaired. They have produced a number of successful amplified mobile phones, and the new Amplicomms PowerTel M7500 certainly builds on this legacy. Their clamshell phones, in particular, have been extremely popular.
There are a host of features on the M7500 - have a look at the list below - which should more than tick the box for those looking for an easy-to-use amplified mobile. From a Hearing Direct point of view, our favourite features include the impressive 35dBs of amplification for incoming voice and the extra loud speakerphone and ringer. If you wish to use your hearing aid on the telecoil setting, the M7500 has the highest compatibility rating of M4/T4.
While many of the features are similar to the highly regarded PowerTel M7000, two obvious differences are the inclusion of a camera and a second high-resolution LCD display on the front of the phone; making it possible to view the most important information when the phone is closed.
As with all our amplified mobile phones, Hearing Direct supplies the M7500 as "unlocked". This means you can transfer your existing SIM card and use your phone straight away.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their "T" setting.
- 35dB voice volume (about 10 times louder than a standard mobile)
- 90dB ringer volume (about 5 times louder than a standard mobile)
- Tone Control
- M4/T4 hearing aid compatible
- Bluetooth version 3.0 for wireless transmission to Bluetooth devices, such as headsets
- 300K Pixel camera
- Optional announcement of up to 10 names from the address book for incoming calls
- Extra-bright LEDs can be used as a torch
- Vibrating alert option for incoming calls
- Announcement of numbers dialled in DE, GB, FR, ES, IT, NL - optional
- 3 speed dial buttons - M1, M2, M3
- Storage of up to 300 names and numbers in the address book
- Keys are automatically locked when the clamshell is closed
- Send and receive SMS messages
- SOS button
- Calendar, Calculator, Alarm, Stopwatch functions
- Menu available in 12 languages (DE, GB, FR, ES, IT, NL, TR, PT, SV, DK, NO, FIN)
- 2 high resolution LCD displays - 2.4"/1.77" TFT colour displays
- Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Headset connection (3.5 mm mini jack)
- Continuous talk time of up to 7 hours
- Stand-by time up to 8 days
- Battery: 900mAh
- Dimensions: approx. 103 x 53 x 21 mm (closed)
- Weight including battery: approx. 102 g
- Charging cable and cradle included