Amplicomms TCL410 Extra Loud Alarm Clock With Vibrating Pad
The Amplicomms TCL 410 extra loud alarm clock is designed to get the hard of hearing and hard to wake up and out of bed. The radio-controlled alarm clock boasts a super loud alarm with a large LED display screen along with a bright visual alert and a vibrating pad.
The vibration pad can be placed under your pillow as an additional waking method. This alarm clock is ideal for those with impaired hearing or poor vision as well as for those times when you find yourself in a noisy listening environment. The Amplicomms TCL410 can even detect when another alarm is going off close by, (such as a smoke alarm) and it will respond by triggering its own alert. The clock has been designed with three dimming levels, an adjustable volume of up to 95dB and a USB connection, so when in use you can charge your mobile phone.
Amplicomms is a leading telecommunications manufacturer that specialise in producing innovative, affordable hearing solutions for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. The TCL410 is yet another example of how such pioneering technology can make a real difference to daily life.
- Ideal for people with limited visual and/or hearing abilities, or in a loud environment
- Detection of alarm tones from a smoke detector in the immediate vicinity (3 m) and acoustic/visual alarm forwarding and via an optional vibration pad (does not replace the obligation to install smoke alarms not included with the delivery)
- 3” / 7.6 cm red LED jumbo display, 3 dimming levels
- Radio-controlled alarm clock with automatic time setting, automatic daylight savings conversion
- Extra loud alarm above 95dB - can be continuously adjusted
- 6 extra bright flash lights - also effective in daylight
- External bed vibrator Amplicomms PTV 100 included
- USB connection for charging cell phones
- Snooze function - sleep timer
- Back-up battery for saving the settings even in the event of a power outage (not included with the delivery)
- Switchable time display: 24 hours or 12 hours
- Vibrating pad included
- Power supply: Input: 210~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Output: 12 VDC
- Back-up battery: Button cell battery (CR 2032)
- Radio-controlled alarm clock: 250 x 40.6 x 109.7 mm - 388 g