Amplicomms Watch and Care V130 Audio and Video Monitor
Amplicomms brings their wealth of experience designing products for the hard of hearing to the niche but important market of monitoring systems. The visual, auditory and tactile alerts on the Watch & Care V130 are second to none.
Peace of mind is guaranteed through a whole host of useful features in both the monitor and camera units. The system allows care-givers to see and hear their baby, and a ‚ÄòVOX‚Äô or Voice Operated Transmission feature allows them to speak back to the baby, who hears the voice through a speaker on the camera. 2.4GHz digital transmission provides reliable transmission throughout the home, through walls, floors and ceilings; and if for some reason the transmission is not coming through, a visual alert on the monitor shows ‚Äòout of range.‚Äô It is worth noting that the transmission range can be optimised by using the fold-out antennas on both the monitor and camera.
The monitor unit can be worn on a belt clip, and the wearer can make use of the vibration alert. An optional, powerful under-pillow shaker unit (Amplicomms PTV100 Vibration Pad) can be added for additional alerting at night if required.
- 2.4" colour LCD display with 2x zoom
- Volume control
- Rechargeable Battery unit: 3,7 V, 1500 mAh
- Optical baby alarm (3 green and 2 red visual indicators)
- Stand-by time: max 6 hours (VOX off, video function on)
- 6 infra-red diodes for night vision function - enables the transmission of pictures from areas which are not illuminated. This night vision function is activated automatically when the light conditions make it necessary. When the night‚àítime vision function is activated, the screen display on the receiver turns to black and white.
- Secured transmission - less prone to interference
- Built in night light
- Transmission range up to 150 meters in optimal conditions
- Vertical swivelling camera
- 5 lullaby melodies played through the camera speaker - can be turned on and off remotely
- Temperature monitoring - An alert will occur if the temperature goes outside the temperature range set by the parent
- Wall mountable
- Mains adaptor supplied but can be powered by 4 AAA batteries (not supplied)
The V130 is sent with one monitor, and one camera. Up to 3 additional cameras can be added, (see the Amplicomms Watch & Care V131) or you could purchase the Amplicomms Watch & Care V132 if two cameras are required from the outset.