Amplicomms Watch and Care V131 Additional Camera
Amplicomms brings their wealth of experience designing products for the hard of hearing to the niche but important market of monitoring systems.
The Amplicomms V130 Watch & Care system can operate up to 4 cameras. This is the additional camera unit that can be added. Please note: this camera will not function on its own.
Once purchased, you will need to register the new camera with the Watch & Care system. Step-by-step instructions are provided in the user guide.
Having multiple cameras on the Amplicomms Watch & Care system allows you to select a specific camera to view on the receiving monitor or select ‚Äòscan mode‚Äô. In scan mode, the signals from all activated cameras are continuously displayed alternately each for about 10 seconds.
The camera comes with a rechargeable battery pack and charger unit. It can also be powered by 4 AAA batteries (not included).
- 6 infrared diodes for night vision function
- Voice operated exchange (VOX) (allows you to hear baby and speak back to her through the receiver)
- Transmission range up to 150 meters in optimal conditions
- Vertical swivelling camera
- Built in night light
- 5 lullaby melodies, activated by remote selection and played through camera speaker
- Wall mountable
- Measurements (Width x Depth x Height): Camera: 90 x 97 x 138 mm, Charger: 96 x 78 x 40 mm
- Weight: Approx. 129 g (without rechargeable batteries / Charger)
- Colour: white / grey
If you wish to purchase a new system with 2 cameras already paired, please see the Amplicomms Watch & Care V132