Signia Contrast R+ Power MiniReceiver Wire Right 3
What is it?
- Package containing one Power wire for connection to a Signia Contrast receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aid.
- Available in 4 sizes (lengths)
Can be used with?
- Used on Signia Contrast R+ NHS issued hearing aids, as well as the Signia Octiv R NHS hearing aid.
- To check which size and power level you need, have a look at the housing of the receiver itself (at the bottom end of the tubing). You will see a number and letter indicating the size and power level of your existing receiver tubing (S = Standard. M = Medium and P = Power).
- This item does not contain domes. They will need to be ordered separately. Compatible domes are Signia 'Click' domes or 'Sleeve' domes, available in a variety of sizes and styles.
Before purchase, please ensure you are able to remove and replace your receiver wire yourself; Hearing Direct cannot be held responsible for any damage to hearing aids during the replacement process