Geemarc AmpliDect 260 Amplified Cordless Telephone
The Amplidect 260 has a host of features that you would expect from a modern, amplified cordless phone, including additional amplification levels and incoming voice can be offered up to an extra of 50dB. This makes the Amplidect 260 the most powerful amplified cordless phone in our range. When you compare 50dB to a possible 8-10dB increase available on standard cordless phones, you can understand why this is suitable for those with even severe hearing losses. As with all our amplified phones, the volume level is completely adjustable, so that the Amplidect 260 can also be used by someone with no hearing loss.
The maximum ringing volume is measured at 80dB, which is around industry standard for amplified cordless phones - we would also recommend trying the different melodies that are available as some are easier to pick up than others, depending on the type of hearing loss involved.
The telecoil compatibility rating is also good, meaning that for those who wear hearing aids and wish to use their T or loop settings while on a phone, the linking will be good quality.
The Amplidect 260 design is well thought out for those who are either visually impaired and/or less dextrous. The buttons are large with large font, with a handy tactile centre key for ease of navigation.
Fully compatible with BT phone lines.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their "T" setting.
- Hearing aid compatible
- Adjustable receiving volume : up to 50dB with boost
- Adjustable receiving tone +/-10dB (4 levels)
- 1 direct memory
- Hands-free speaker phone
- Speaker phone has 5 volume levels
- Phonebook with up to 150 numbers (12 characters, 20 digits)
- Redial, pause, flash, mute
- Redial function for last 10 outgoing calls
- Fast access button for the menu
- Ergonomic handset for ease of use
- Keypad: Large keys (14x15mm), Large font : 10mm, Black text on white background, Tactile centre key / 5 key for ease of navigation for the visually impaired, Key beep
- White backlight
- Display : Alphanumeric / 3 lines / font size : 9mm
- Dimensions : 29x43mm
- Choice of 16 languages: English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Dutch / Russian / Portuguese / Polish / Swedish / Danish / Norwegian / Slovenian / Turkish / Finnish / Hungarian
- Navigational menu
- Key lock
- Indication of communication time
- 5 melodies + 5 polyphonic melodies
- Customizable melodies for phonebook entries
- Adjusting the ringer volume to 6 levels
- Ring indicator
- Ringer volume : 80dB (handset) and 70dB (base)
- Talking CID and talking keypad
- Vocal language : French, English, German
- Caller ID (type 1) and conversation(type 2): 40 incoming numbers and 10 outgoing numbers
- Option to transfer contact details of an inbound call to the phonebook
- Analogue telephone
- DECT phone
- Permanent memory
- Works with power supply (supplied)
- 2 batteries ni-Mh 1.2V 800mA (included)
- P/T dialing mode
- Headset size : 18 x 5,6 x 2,7 cm
- Standby time : 100 hours
- Continuous talk time : 8 hours
- GAP compliant
- Outdoor range 300 meters
- Indoor Range 50 meters
Geemarc was founded in 1974 in the UK and was among the pioneers of cordless telephones in the UK, also being one of the first companies to obtain a licence to manufacture cordless telephones for the British market. We are proud to supply their products, and support their focus on the hearing impaired market.