Geemarc AmpliDect 260 Trio Set Amplified Cordless Telephone
The Geemarc AmpliDECT 260 Trio amplified telephone is a fantastic set of amplified cordless phones, offering high quality, extra loud and distortion free volume. The AmpliDECT 260 Trio amplified cordless phones come pre-paired meaning the handsets can be plugged in and used straight from the box rather than having to register and pair them together first. The main base station needs both a power socket and telephone line but the additional handsets can be placed anywhere in the house with an electrical power point. As a pre-paired set of phones you benefit from a significant cost saving compared to purchasing the base unit first and then the two other handsets later.
The Geemarc AmpliDECT 260 amplified cordless phone is our loudest cordless phone, and we're very pleased to now offer it as a trio. Incoming voices can be offered up to an extra 50dB amplification. When you compare 50dB to the usual 8-10dB increase available on standard cordless phones, you can understand why the Geemarc AmpliDECT 260 is suitable for those with even severe hearing losses. As with all our amplified phones, the volume level is completely adjustable, so that the Geemarc AmpliDECT 260 can also be used by someone with no hearing loss. A hands-free speakerphone is also available.
The maximum ringing volume is measured at 80dB, which is around industry standard for amplified cordless phones - we would also recommend trying the different melodies that are available as some are easier to pick up than others, depending on the type of hearing loss involved.
The telecoil compatibility rating is also good on the AmpliDECT 260, meaning that for those who wear hearing aids and wish to use their T or loop settings while on a phone, the linking will be good quality.
Remember that if you are registered disabled you qualify for a VAT refund on this and other phones designed for the hearing impaired.
Fully compatible with BT phone lines.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their "T" setting.
- Hearing aid compatible
- Adjustable receiving volume : up to 50dB with boost
- Adjustable receiving tone +/-10dB (4 levels)
- 1 direct memory
- Hands-free speaker phone
- Speaker phone has 5 volume levels
- Phonebook with up to 150 numbers (12 characters, 20 digits)
- Redial, pause, flash, mute
- Redial function for last 10 outgoing calls
- Fast access button for the menu
- Ergonomic handset for ease of use
- Keypad: Large keys (14x15mm), Large font : 10mm, Black text on white background, Tactile centre key / 5 key for ease of navigation for the visually impaired, Key beep
- White backlight
- Display : Alphanumeric / 3 lines / font size : 9mm
- Dimensions : 29x43mm
- Choice of 16 languages: English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Dutch / Russian / Portuguese / Polish / Swedish / Danish / Norwegian / Slovenian / Turkish / Finnish / Hungarian
- Navigational menu
- Key lock
- Indication of communication time
- 5 melodies + 5 polyphonic melodies
- Customizable melodies for phonebook entries
- Adjusting the ringer volume to 6 levels
- Ring indicator
- Ringer volume : 80dB (handset) and 70dB (base)
- Talking CID and talking keypad
- Vocal language : French, English, German
- Caller ID (type 1) and conversation(type 2): 40 incoming numbers and 10 outgoing numbers
- Option to transfer contact details of an inbound call to the phonebook
- Analogue telephone
- DECT phone
- Permanent memory
- Works with power supply (supplied)
- 2 batteries ni-Mh 1.2V 800mA (included)
- P/T dialing mode
- Headset size : 18 x 5,6 x 2,7 cm
- Standby time : 100 hours
- Continuous talk time : 8 hours
- GAP compliant
- Outdoor range 300 meters
- Indoor Range 50 meters