Geemarc Amplidect 595 .U.L.E AD - Additional Handset
Geemarc Amplidect 595 U.L.E AD - Additional handset
If you are looking for a big buttoned, extra-large cordless phone then the Amplidect 595 U.L.E AD is worth a closer look. With an adjustable receiving volume of up to 50dB, Geemarc have made sure that staying connected remains a simple process. There are three levels of tone control to choose from and an adjustable speaker volume, so you can customise the handset to fit with your hearing needs. Nine, one-touch memory buttons mean you can call those closest to you with just one click and an integral phonebook enables you to program a further 50 contacts onto the handset. For added security, a call blocking function, when activated ensures only those on your VIP phonebook list get through the filter process. There is also an SOS button offering space for four emergency numbers and talking Caller ID for up to four saved contacts.
- Adjustable receiving volume: up to 50dB
- Tone control (3 levels)
- Speaker phone
- Adjustable speaker volume
- 9 one-touch memories on the handset: Option to save telephone numbers on the 9 keys of the numeric keypad (1 to 9)
- Phonebook can store up to 50 names and numbers (4 of which have talking caller ID)
- VIP memory: allow the incoming calls only for the numbers saved in the VIP phonebook, (up to 50 numbers) when the “Block calling” function is activated
- 1 SOS button
- Save up to 4 emergency numbers
- Recordable emergency voice message or existing text in 4 languages: English, French, German and Dutch
Cannot be used on its own - requires Geemarc Amplidect 595 U.L.E - Amplified Cordless Phone with Answering Machine
Geemarc is a leading global manufacturer in the production of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing, visually impaired and the elderly. With over fifty years of experience within the industry, Geemarc continue to explore new ways to enhance communication by creating innovative technology that can be accessed by all.