Geemarc BDP400 Large Button Talking Amplified Phone
The Geemarc BDP400 amplified telephone has an extra large screen and voice announcements throughout. This amplified phone is a fully blind friendly telephone and has been developed together with the RNIB. This phone is ideal for those with both visual and hearing impairment.
Fully compatible with BT phone lines.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their "T" setting.
This amplified telephone offers a large range of features which make it the ideal choice for someone who needs some help hearing better on the phone and that also has some dexterity and/or visual impairments. All the numbers and functions, as well as the phonebook, have an optional vocalisation which announces the name/number, what button you are pressing, the function you may be changing etc. It has an extra large display screen for easy reading and larger buttons for easy dialling. With superb levels of amplification/volume adjustments for incoming voice and an optional extra loud ringer, the BDP400 provides the complete package of features and value.
- Full vocalisation of names, numbers, menu, commands, date, time and Self-recordable phonebook
- Talking Caller ID Touch and feel tactile recognition buttons
- Unique ergonomic design for easy use
- Extra large, height-adjustable screen with navigational menu, adjustable screen contrast and large backlit display
- Unique choice of fonts and colours to provide the best contrast combination
- Extra loud hands-free speakerphone with volume setting
- Adjustable volume control (up to 40dB)
- Adjustable tone control
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Extra bright visual ringer indicator
- Adjustable ringer volume control
- 3 ringing melodies
- Big button keypad
- Wall mountable