Geemarc CL210A Big Button Amplified Phone with Answering Machine
Amplified phones from Geemarc offer extra loud receiving volume, adjustable tone control and hearing aid compatibility mean it can easily be customised to your hearing loss.
The Geemarc CL210A amplified telephone boasts extra loud and clear amplification with no feedback. Discrete tone control for adjustment to fit your hearing loss. Hear your messages through the receiver or use the extra loud and clear speakerphone. An elegant design with special care taken for ease of use. One of the loudest Amplified Answering Machines available.
Fully compatible with BT phone lines.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their "T" setting.
- Integral Answering Machine
- 14 minutes of recording time
- Messages retrievable from the handset
- Visual indicator of number of messages
- Secure remote message retrieval feature (PIN code)
- Adjustment of answering machine response time
- Erase messages altogether or one at a time
- Adjustable receiving volume (up to 40dB)
- Receiving tone control (+/- 10dB)
- Hands-free / Speakerphone
- Extra bright visual ringer indicator
- Adjustable ringer volume
- Big, concave buttons
- Wall mountable
- Comes with two brightly-coloured spare covers
- Outputs for a shaker, headset or CLHook1