Geemarc CL455 Amplified Telephone with Answering Machine and Caller ID
Amplified phones from Geemarc offer extra loud receiving volume, adjustable tone control and hearing aid compatibility mean it can easily be customised to your hearing loss.
Accessibility is the keyword with the Geemarc CL455. A big, backlit keypad also makes it easier to dial out: when pressed, each button will also say its number out loud to spare you the embarrassment of dialling wrong numbers. The Geemarc CL455 takes vocalisation one step further to include caller ID: when someone rings, the telephone will tell you their number or their name.
Features include a handsfree speaker phone, an amplified, flashing ringer with a variety of ringing melodies to make sure you never miss a call, 6 direct dial buttons and a clock. It also features an easy to use answering machine with up to 30 minutes of recording time: it gives plenty of time to leave long messages in your absence and you have the option to listen to your messages when away from home thanks to a secure remote access with PIN number. Listening to your messages can be done via the handset or on the speakerphone and it is even possible to slow the messages down to make them easier to understand. Rediscover the pleasure of long telephone calls on the top quality CL455!
Fully compatible with BT phone lines.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their "T" setting.
- Adjustable receiving volume control : up to 30dB
- Adjustable receiving tone control up to 6 levels (+/-10dB)
- Hands-free speakerphone with adjustable volume
- 6 one-touch direct dials
- Talking phonebook with up to 49 numbers
- Mute function
- Big button backlit talking keypad
- Redial function for the last 5 numbers
- Flash time / Pause
- Large alphanumeric display with white backlight
- Backlit Keypad
- New message icon
- New call icon
- Talking caller identification
- Optional message waiting indicator
- Name & phone number display