What Is It?
- Dual ear hooks
- Hands free kit for users wearing hearing aids equipped with Telecoil settings
- For use in GSM mobiles with 3.5mm Stereo Jack sockets
What Does It Do?
- Allows handsfree mobile use
- Listen to incoming calls via the Telecoil mode of your hearing aids
How Do I Use It?
- The slim-line hooks sit comfortably on the ears. The hooks are very light in weight and are thin enough to wear with behind the ear instruments also in place.
- Plug the 3.5mm jack into the mobile
- When calls are received turn your hearing aid to the T setting
- The microphone can be muted on the CL 8
- There is a lapel/pocket clip to clip the microphone in place if required
Technical notes from Hearing Direct:
This product has been designed primarily for use with two hearing aids on Telecoil setting for stereo pick up of sound and calls from a GSM mobile.
If only one hearing aid is worn or you would prefer to turn only one hearing aid to the T position there are other Geemarc Hook options available - for example the CL9 Hook.
If your mobile only has a 2.5mm jack, see the CL5 Hook.
Successful use of this product depends very much on the sensitivity and set-up of the hearing aid‚Äôs T setting. If you cannot get the hook to work, it may be related to the T setting. Ask for this setting to be looked at by your hearing aid audiologist.