Geemarc PhotoPhone 100 Photo ID Amplified Telephone
The Amplified PhotoPhone 100 injects a communication solution for the hard of hearing as well as the ability to capture photos and relive the memories again and again.
Hearing aid wearers and non-hearing aid wearers alike will benefit from this simple to use amplified phone that offers both picture memories and large number dialling keys.
Fully compatible with BT phone lines.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their ‘T’ setting.
Also offers a speaker phone with separate volume control.
- Adjustable receiving volume up to 30dB
- Adjustable receiving tone control +/- 10 dB
- Handsfree / speakerphone
- 3 one-touch memory buttons
- 8 "photo" ID memory buttons (can be customised and replaced)
- Flash / Redial
- Big button keypad
- Extra clear characters for optional contrast
- Unique ergonomic design for ease of use
- Pulse / Tone selector
- Ringer visual indicator
- Ringer adjustment: Hi / Low/ Off
- Wall mountable
- Size : 20 x 16 x 7 cm