Geemarc V2T-10 Voice to Text Converter
A voice to text converter such as the V2T10 from Geemarc is designed to help the hearing impaired get the very best from their telephone system. This clever piece of compact technology switches any incoming vocal conversations on your landline phone from voice to text using your Smartphone or tablet. Simply plug the V2T10 device into the base of your landline phone, connect it up to your mobile and install the 'LiveTranscribe' App. It will then automatically convert any incoming conversation to text and if selected, will convert your text back into a vocal conversation. It really is that simple!
Geemarc is a leading global provider of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing, visually impaired and the elderly. Founded in the UK over fifty years ago, the company continues to produce innovative products that can make a real difference to the way in which we communicate.
- Compatible with 99% of corded phones
- Interface via tablet or smartphone with 3,5mm audio jack cordon
- RJ9 connection between the phone cord and its base
- Requires broadband internet connection
- Conversations recording/sending
- Font and font size selection
- Android phones need Android 4.3 or later
- Apple phones need iOS 9.2 or later
- Dimensions : 102 x 63 x 33 mm
- Weight : 114g