Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Kids Size Earplugs
What Is It?
- 6 pairs of silicone ear plugs
- Made from malleable, non-irritating silicone rubber (does not contain any latex)
What Does It Do?
- Helps protect your childrens‚Äô ears from harmful noise levels.
- Seals out water when swimming/showering (with kids usually work best to use under a swimmers cap).
- Ideal for protection after ear surgery.
- Can help relieve flying discomfort. (It is believed that the plugs slow down and/or decrease the effects of the pressure changes, thus allowing the ears more time to equalise. Wearing the plugs also helps to lower the noise levels in the aeroplane cabin allowing better rest. Best results are however obtained if the earplugs are worn for the entire flight which may be a challenge with kids‚Ä¶ try a trial run with the earplugs a few days before a flight to explain the procedure.).
- The Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is 22dB. NRR is an acronym that stands for Noise Reduction Rating and means that if you wear a product with an NRR of 22 the noise entering the ears will be reduced by an average of 22 decibels. Please note this reduction rating assumes a correct fit of the earplugs.
How do I use it?
- Make sure hands and ear opening are clean and dry. Shape whole plug into a ball.
- Place plug over ear opening and flatten to form airtight seal. Avoid hair.
- Do not insert into ear canal - cover the opening of the ear canal only.
- To loosen and remove, press up behind ear.
- Discard after several uses (up to 5 is recommended) or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
- Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet.
If you need larger plugs please see Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs.