Mack's Snoozers Silicone Earplugs
What Is It?
- 6 pairs of silicone putty ear plugs
- Made from moldable, non-irritating silicone rubber (does not contain any latex)
- No pressure, cover only design (designed not to sit within the ear canal itself)
What Does It Do?
- Reduces noise entering the ear.
- Offers superior comfort - even when sleeping.
- The Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is 22dB. NRR is an acronym that stands for Noise Reduction Rating. This means that, if you wear a product with an NRR of 22 the noise entering your ears will be reduced by an average of 22 decibels. Please note this reduction rating assumes a correct fit of the earplugs.
How do I use it?
- Make sure hands and ear opening are clean and dry. Shape whole plug into a ball.
- Do not insert into ear canal - cover the opening of the ear canal only.
- To loosen and remove, press up behind ear.
- Discard after several uses (up to 5 is recommended) or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
- Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet.
Please note that the manufacturers do not recommend breaking the ear plugs apart to make them smaller. They are specifically designed to cover the ear canal and breaking them into smaller pieces may cause the user to push the earplug into the ear canal making it more difficult to remove. If you need smaller plugs please see Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Kids.