Oticon MiniFit Bass Double Vent Domes - Pack of 10
What Is It?
- Pack of 10 Domes
- Measurements in mm refer to the widest section of the dome - i.e. the base of the dome. Our photos show the 8mm option.
Can Be Used With:
Compatible RITE products:
Oticon Minifit domes are compatible with Oticon 60, 85 and 100 Minifit speakers as supplied with current Oticon Opn S, Opn, Ruby and Siya RITE instruments; and older Oticon Alta2 Pro, Alta2, Nera2 Pro, Nera2, Ria2 Pro, Ria2, Alta Pro, Alta, Nera Pro, Nera, Ria Pro and Ria
Compatible BTE products:
Oticon MiniFit domes are compatible with Oticon Minifit tubings used on Oticon Opn S, Opn, Siya, Ruby, Alta2 Pro, Alta2, Nera2 Pro, Nera2, Ria2 Pro, Ria2, Alta Pro, Alta, Nera Pro, Nera, Ria Pro, and Ria
Please read the following guidance and recommendations from Oticon regarding their accessories:
- Each of the Oticon range of tubes and domes has different acoustic properties and your hearing aid will have been specifically set up for use with a particular type.
- A dome should only ever be attached once – these are push fit – with a friction hold – if a dome ever looks as if it is loose or becomes detached a new dome should be applied.
- Only select the dome type/size that you currently have. Your ear has been measured for size, whilst your hearing aid has been acoustically programmed to match the dome selection.
- Only use Oticon MiniFit domes with Oticon MiniFit tubes and Oticon Minifit receiver wires.
- If you're not sure which ones you need, please dont guess, ask before placing your order.