Phonak Closed Domes
What Is It?
- Packet of 10 Phonak closed domes, available in small, medium and large sizes. Our photos show the medium size.
- The small has a 5mm diameter at the widest part; medium is 7mm and large is 10mm
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of Phonak thin tubings and xS or xP receiver wires.
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear.