Phonak Power Domes
What Is It?
- Packet of 10 Phonak power domes, available in small, medium and large sizes.
- Small - measures 9mm diameter across the base
- Medium - measures 10mm diameter across the base
- Large - measures 11mm diameter across the base
- Our photos show the medium option.
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of Phonak Slimtube/ Micro / Elan tubes or xS / xP receiver wires
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is attached firmly before inserting into the ear.
Note: Not compatible with Phonak Marvel or Phonak Paradise products, which use the Phonak 4.0 SDS domes.