Phonak Roger 17 (03) Receiver
Phonak now offer a range of integrated receivers to match their wide selection of hearing aids and cochlear implants, the Roger 17 Receiver being specifically designed for the Advanced Bionics Naida CI Q70. Choose from a variety of colours to ensure the perfect match with your existing device. When used alongside a Phonak microphone, such as the Roger Pen, speech sound can be enhanced and background noise reduced. Even in the most difficult of listening environments, the Roger 17 Receiver will pick up and transmit audio sound directly to your hearing aids. To ensure the correct fit, you will need to seek help from an audiologist.
Phonak have manufactured hearing technology for the last seventy years. They are now known globally for producing quality, affordable solutions for the hard of hearing and the elderly.
Note : In order to set up this device you will need to contact the audiologist who helped to fit your original hearing aid or contact any other hearing care professional to make an appointment for set-up.
If you are unsure of which receiver you need for your hearing aid, we recommend you to use this tool .
- Available in 12 different colours - see Colour Guide at the bottom of this page
- Compatible with the Advanced Bionics Naida CI Q70 from Phonak
- Compatible with the PowerCel™ 170 battery for the Naída CI processor
- Easily slides on and off the PowerCel™ 170 battery
- Adaptive gain
- Effective stand-by mode
- Operates with Roger™ Pen, Roger™ EasyPen, Roger™ Clip-On Mic
- Dimensions: 18.7 x 9 x 10.6 (connected to hearing aid)
- Weight: 0.94g
- Two year warranty