Phonak Serenity Choice reusable ear-plugs: Work
Serenity Choice: High-end hearing protection from Phonak.
Serenity Choice™ Work is reusable, universal-fit hearing protection designed as Personal Protection Equipment for noisy working environments such machine shops, farming, road building and construction or any situation where health and safety requires the use of hearing protection i.e. where noise levels are above the safe limit of 85 dB.
Serenity Choice™ Work reduces the sound level by 24 dB making it safe for 8 hours continuous use in any environment up to 109 dB. Serenity Choice™ Work can be combined with earmuffs in very loud situations where double protection is a requirement.
- Superior filter technology – Best in class acoustic filters for best acoustical performance.
- Hypoallergenic material – medical grade TPE (ThermoPlastic Elastomer) is used for the eartips - TPE has some antibacterial properties, unlike silicone from which most tips are manufactured.
- Ventilation / Hygiene – the patented filter technology allows situational awareness and communication. Natural ear ventilation is supported which helps prevent moisture build up. This reduces the ‘hot ear’ sensation in the ear canal often found with other foam/silicone plugs.
- 3 different ear tip sizes (S, M, L) to ensure a perfect fit for everyone. (Please view the fitting instruction video below)
- Washable with warm water - leave to dry completely before re-use
Read more: Phonak Serenity Choice Work datasheet
What's in the box:
- 2 ear tips of each size S, M, L
- Two acoustic filters 24 dB
- Aluminum key-ring carrying case
- Multilingual manual
Information on NRR / SNR values provided:
NRR: The NRR (noise reduction rating) is a method which attempts to describe a hearing protector based on how much the overall noise level is reduced by the hearing protector. The NRR as a clinical evaluation theoretically provides an estimate of the protection of a given device. The reasons for rating each hearing protector involve OSHA and EPA requirements for product safety and reliability. The rating enables the end user to assess the product 's attenuation abilities for noise in their own given work environment.
SNR: The SNR (single number rating) is the system within the European Union to indicate the amount of protection offered by a correctly fitted hearing protection device