ReSound Domes For Receiver Tubing
What Is It?
- Pack of 10 Resound receiver domes
- Order in small, medium, large or tulip sizes
- Our photos indicate examples of all 4 sizes together, and then each size separately
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of ReSound standard power receiver-in-the-ear tubings
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the receiver casing before inserting into the ear
Can Be Used With:
- Suitable for use with ReSound receiver-in-the-ear hearing aids, from the ranges of: ReSound Alera; ReSound Live; dot by ReSound; dot2 by ReSound, Danalogic
Please contact us if you need help finding the correct dome for your hearing aid. ReSound manufacturers a large range of domes and you may need a dome from another series of their domes.