Resound One (Surefit3) Closed Domes Pack Of 10
What Is It?
- Pack of 10 Surefit3 Closed domes
- Choose between small, medium and large sizes
- Small domes measure approximately 5mm diameter at the widest part; Medium domes measure approximately 7mm; and Large 10mm
- Fits to ReSound One behind-the-ear hearing aids
- Fits to the latest ReSound Surefit2 receiver wire (Surefit2C which has only one rung for dome attachment)
If you are unsure as to the correct size to order, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. Unopened packs may be returned for exchange or refund if you find the size ordered does not match your existing dome.
ReSound SureFit3 domes are also available in open, tulip and double designs.
Hearing Direct tip:
It is usually recommended that domes are changed every 3 months, more often if need be. Domes can be removed from the tubing and cleaned separately. Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing before inserting into the ear.