ReSound One (Surefit3) Double domes - pack of 10
What Is It?
- Pack of 10 Surefit3 Double domes
- Choose between small, medium or large size
- Small size measure approximately 7mm on the widest base section; Medium approximately 10mm and Large approximately 12mm
- Fits to ReSound One behind-the-ear hearing aids
- Fits to the latest ReSound Surefit2 receiver wire (Surefit2C which has only one rung for dome attachment)
If you are unsure as to the correct size to order, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. Unopened packs may be returned for exchange or refund if you find the size ordered does not match your existing dome.
ReSound SureFit3 domes are also available in open, closed and tulip designs.
Hearing Direct tip:
It is usually recommended that domes are changed every 3 months, more often if need be. Domes can be removed from the tubing and cleaned separately. Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing before inserting into the ear.