ReSound Surefit3 LP receiver wire
- Package containing one ReSound Surefit3 LP (low power) receiver wire
- Please ensure you are ordering the correct side and size. Our photos show a right size 2 example from different angles and packaging.
- Available in 5 length from 0 to 4
- ReSound Surefit3 wires are colour coded red at the end for right sided wires, and blue for left sided wires. The 'L' printed on the end refers to the Low power version.
Can be used with:
- Suitable for use with ReSound receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aids, from the ReSound One product range
- Please note: ReSound manufacture a number of different receiver wires. If you are unsure as to which wire is required for your hearing aid please do contact us before purchase. If you send our audiologists a photo of your existing hearing aid and wire, we will be able to confirm compatibility. (email@example.com)
ReSound Surefit3 receiver wires are also available in medium power and high power.
Before purchase, please ensure you are able to remove and replace your receiver wire yourself. Hearing Direct can not be held responsible for any damage to hearing aids during the replacement process.