ReSound Tulip Domes Pack of 10
What Is It?
- Packet of 10 domes
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of ReSound thin tubes or sound tubes
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear
Can Be Used With:
- Suitable for use with ReSound thin tubes and sound tubes used with behind-the-ear ReSound hearing aids, from the ranges of: ReSound Alera; ReSound Live; ReSound Azure; ReSound Xplore; ReSound Plus5; ReSound Ziga; ReSound Essence., ReSound Air, ReSound Pulse.
- Will also fit some Danalogic models using thin tubes or sound tubes.