Signia Closed Domes 8mm
What Is It?
- Packet of 10 Signia closed domes 8mm size.
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of Life Tubes
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear.
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with tubes for behind-the-ear Signia Life hearing aids, including product families of Motion, Intuis, Aquaris, and Reflex.
Please note if you have a Signia receiver-in-canal hearing aid (RIC) you will need to order from the Signia CLICK dome options. Do contact us if you need help working out which dome you need.