Signia Double Domes
What Is It?
- Pack of 10 Signia double domes,
- Choose between 2 sizes. (8/10mm, 10/12mm diameters). The larger or second number on each size indicates the diameter of the base dome.
- Our photos show the two sized domes next to one another, and then separately
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of Life or Thin (Connexx) Tubes
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with tubes for behind-the-ear Signia hearing aids using Life and Thin tubings, also including Motion, Intuis, Aquaris, and Signia Reflex