Signia Open Domes
What Is It?
- Pack of 10 open domes, choose between 4 sizes. (4mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm diameter)
- Our photos show the 8mm example
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of Life Tubes
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with tubes for behind-the-ear Signia (previously Siemens) Life hearing aids, also including Motion, Intuis, Aquaris, and Siemens Reflex
Please note: if you have a Signia receiver-in-canal hearing aid (RIC) you will need Click-style domes