What is it?
- Package containing one standard power miniReceiver wire (tube) for connection to a Siemens receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aid. Version 2.0 is the latest receiver wire design from Siemens.
- Note that it is available in 4 sizes (lengths)
- The package does not contain domes. The domes for the end must be ordered separately. The compatible domes are Siemens 'Click' domes, available in a variety of sizes and styles.
Can be used with?
- The 2.0 version is compatible with all Siemens' RIC products issued from the 'Micon' onwards. This would include product families like Pure Micon, Pure Binax, Carat, Ace, Orion. It is also used with the Siemens Octiv R which is issued via the NHS.
- Before purchase, please ensure you are able to remove and replace your receiver tubing yourself; Hearing Direct cannot be held responsible for any damage to hearing aids during the replacement process.
To check which size and power level you need, have a look at the housing of the receiver itself (at the bottom end of the tubing). You will see a number and letter indicating the size and power level of your existing receiver tubing (Standard, Medium or Power). If you require another power level, take a look at Medium Power (M) mini-Receiver tubing 2.0 or High Power (P) mini-Receiver tubing 2.0.
If you need Siemens' earlier version 1.0 receiver, please click here.