Signia Standard Power miniReceiver Unit 2.0
- One Standard power receiver wire (tube) version 2.0 for connection to a Signia receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aid. This is the latest receiver wire design from Signia.
- Choose left or right (left receiver wires have a blue coloured attachment to the hearing aid, right are red.
- Choose between 4 sizes (lengths). Our photos show a size 2 example.
- Please note that the domes are not included in the package. If you wish to order domes, compatible ones are Signia 'Click' domes and are available in a variety of sizes and styles.
- The 2.0 version is compatible with all Signia' RIC products issued from the 'Micon' onwards (products introduced from 2014 onwards)
- Unopened packs may be returned for exchange or refund if you have ordered the incorrect size or power level. This item is not refundable or exchangeable if opened/unsealed.
To check which size and power level you need, have a look at the housing of the receiver itself (at the bottom end of the tubing). You will see a number and letter indicating the size and power level of your existing receiver tubing (S for Standard, M for Medium or P for Power). If you require another power level, take a look at Medium Power (M) mini-Receiver tubing 2.0 or High Power (P) mini-Receiver tubing 2.0.
Hearing Direct cannot be held responsible for any damage to hearing aids during the replacement process ; before purchase, please ensure you are able to remove and replace your receiver tubing yourself.