Switel DC5001 Vita Amplified Cordless Phone
The Switel Vita DC5001 extra loud cordless telephone with a large display screen and big buttons is super easy to operate, making it an ideal choice for both the elderly and those with hearing loss.
With a ring tone of up to 80dB and a handset volume of up to 30dB, you can adjust the amplification level to fit your specific hearing needs. There's a hands-free option and a flashing LED indicator to prompt you when the phone is ringing. It also has a built-in phone book for up to 50 contacts, providing easy access to those closest to you. The DC5001 is hearing aid compatible and offers nine different languages to choose from.
Launched in 2001, Switel is a Swiss telecommunications brand that provides high quality residential corded and cordless phones to an International marketplace. With three distinct levels of technology, Switel aims to provide innovative, affordable communications equipment to all.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their "T" setting.
- DECT Standard/GAP compatible
- Ringing tone adjustable up to 80 dB
- Handset volume adjustable up to 30 dB (Boost mode)
- Ringing LED indicator
- Compatible for use with hearing aids
- Energy saving product
- Illuminated alphanumeric dot matrix XL display
- Menu in 9 languages
- Calls log/40 calls (CLIP)
- Alphanumeric phone book / 50 entries
- Extended redialling/5 phone numbers
- 12 Polyphone ringing tones
- Mute button
- Handsfree function
- Alarm clock function
- Range indoors up to 50 m and outdoors up to 300 m
- Max. 11 hours continuous conversation/110 hours standby