Switel DCT50071 Vita Amplified Cordless Phone with Answering Machine
If you're interested in a cordless, amplified phone with big buttons and answering machine, then the Vita DCT50071 from Switel could be a great choice.
This extra loud phone offers ample amplification for most hearing needs with an adjustable ring tone of up to 80dB and a handset volume of up to 30dB. The DCT50071 is not only hearing aid compatible but comes with many helpful features including a visual LED ringer indicator, large display screen and hands-free facility.
The built-in answer machine provides 15 minutes recording time and room for up to 57 messages. It can be operated via the base or the handset as well as accessed remotely when used in conjunction with a security code.
Switel is a Swiss telecommunications company originally founded in 2001. It has since grown into an international brand, known for high quality, innovative corded and cordless phones for both the home and the workplace. Their extensive range includes some excellent amplified phones designed specifically for the elderly and the hearing impaired.
- DECT Standard/GAP compatible
- Ringing tone adjustable up to 80 dB
- Handset volume adjustable up to 30 dB (Boost mode)
- Ringing LED indicator
- Compatible for use with hearing aids
- Energy saving product
- Illuminated alphanumeric dot matrix XL display
- Menu in 9 languages
- Calls log/40 calls (CLIP)
- Alphanumeric phone book / 50 entries
- Extended redialling/5 phone numbers
- 12 Polyphone ringing tones
- Mute button
- Handsfree function
- Alarm clock function
- Range indoors up to 50 m and outdoors up to 300 m
- Max. 11 hours continuous conversation/110 hours standby
- Answering machine with 15 minutes recording capacity
- Max. 57 messages
- 2 pre-recorded outgoing messages, can be changed
- Setting the language for the outgoing message
- Memo function - several memos can be recorded
- Remote access with security code and toll saver function