Switel TF560 Amplified Corded Phone with Alarm
The Switel TF560 is a top of the range amplified phone. This extra loud, amplified corded phone with big buttons also features an emergency alarm unit for an added sense of security within the home, making it ideal for both the hearing impaired and the elderly.
The TF560 amplified phone is hearing aid compatible and with a receiver volume of up to 40 dB and a ringer volume of 90 dB, you can adjust the amplification to fit your specific hearing requirements.
It offers a large, backlit LED caller display that identifies incoming calls. With three photo dialing keys and a further three memory keys, you only need to press the one button to be instantly connected to those closest to you. The Menu is available in six different languages and there's an integral phonebook that can hold up to 99 contacts. The TF560 also comes supplied with a water resistant remote alarm unit that can be worn either around the neck or the wrist. When pressed, the alarm will send an outgoing, pre-recorded message to your emergency contacts to summon help.
Switel is an internationally acclaimed Swiss brand known for producing quality, innovative telecommunication equipment. They specialise in producing a variety of phones that can be used in the home or the workplace. Switel continues to create new technology to help the elderly and those with hearing or visual impairments stay connected.
- Big display with backlighting
- Handsfree function
- 3 one-touch photo dialing keys
- 3 one-touch dialing keys
- Splashproof remote alarm unit - can be worn around the neck and wrist
- 30 sec. pre-recorded or user recordable outgoing emergency message
- Receiver tone frequency control
- Up to +40dB receiver volume amplification
- Adjustable ringing tone volume
- LED call display
- Compatible for use with hearing aids
- Alphanumeric phone book / 99 entries
- Menu in 6 languages
- Calls log / 15 calls (CLIP)
- Time display