Switel Vitalert CT8 Communicator & Tracker
Compatible with both Android and Apple smartphones, the Vita SOS CT 8 from Switel is a dual core, 3G, mobile security communicator. It‚Äôs designed to improve safety and confidence both in and out of the home when used in conjunction with the appropriate App. There are two memory buttons, which can be pressed to put the user in touch with their closest contacts. As a tracking device, it‚Äôs ideally suited to those who need careful monitoring and can help facilitate independent living for longer. Up to eight SOS numbers can be installed onto the device, to ensure that the alarm is raised as quickly as possible via a pre-recorded SOS message. The shower resistant exterior means that even in damp weather, the Vita SOS CT 8 should function normally. For added convenience, the device can be activated remotely and offers built in GPS support for an accurate location reading. A fall detection function will alert you to a problem, as will the alarm which will activate if the wearer ventures beyond the pre-set zones.
Switel is a Swizz based Telecommunications Company that specialises in producing communication solutions for the hard of hearing and the elderly. First launched in 2001, Switel have grown into a successful international supplier of high quality, affordable, domestic and work related telephone technology.
- Two short-dial keys
- Integrated GPS antenna
- Geofencing alert (ca. 20 m accuracy)
- Alarm trigger when leaving preset zones
- Protection against dust and water jets (iP65)
- Micro-SIM slot
- 3G WCDMA 900/2100
- 500mAh built-in Li-ion battery
- 70 hours standby / 3 hours conversation
- APP in Google Play / App Store
- Configuration with IPhone or Android smartphone
- SOS: 8 predefined SOS numbers; device calls each number 3 times and moves to the next number automatically