Unitron SlimTubes HE
€28.99 each |
What is it?
- A pack of 5 Unitron SlimTubes HE.
- Please ensure you are ordering the correct size and depth (the numbers and letters will be printed in red (for right ear) and blue (for left ear) on your existing tubing. Our photos show a left size 0 tubing example.
- The domes for the end of tubings must be ordered separately.
What does it do?
- Directs the processed sound from the hearing instrument into the ear canal.
- The tubing (and relevant dome) should be cleaned regularly. The use of cleaning wires are particularly helpful for this. Tubing will need changing every few months if stiff/brittle or if kinked. For information about how to remove and replace your tubing, please refer to your hearing aid user guide
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with behind-the-ear Unitron hearing aids. Please note the SlimTube HE has a screw-in type attachment to the hearing aid. If your tubing has a triangular push-on type attachment, you will need the Unitron Micro tubing