Geemarc CL9 Hook
What Is It?
- Single ear hook
- Hands free kit for users wearing a hearing aid equipped with a Telecoil (loop) programme
- For use in GSM mobiles with 3.5mm Stereo Jack sockets
What Does It Do?
- Allows handsfree mobile use
- Listen to incoming calls via the telecoil (loop) mode of your hearing aid
- Picks up your own voice via a sensitive microphone
- Offers whistle-free mobile phone use
How Do I Use It?
- The slim-line hook sits comfortably on the ear. The hook is very lightweight and thin enough to wear alongside a behind the ear hearing aid.
- Plug the 3.5mm jack into the mobile
- When calls are received turn your hearing aid to the T setting
- The microphone can be muted
- There is a lapel/pocket clip to clip the microphone in place if required
Technical notes from Hearing Direct:
If you wear two hearing aids and wish to use both on their Telecoil settings with your mobile have a look at the CL8 Hook.
If your mobile only has a 2.5mm jack, see the CL5 Hook.
Successful use of this product depends very much on the sensitivity and set-up of the hearing aid‚Äôs T setting. If you cannot get the hook to work, it may be related to the T setting. Ask for this setting to be looked at by your hearing aid audiologist.