Geemarc Wake 'n' Shake Voyager - Extra Loud, Vibrating Travel Alarm Clock
Be sure to get out of bed in the morning with the Geemarc Wake 'n' Shake Voyager, an extra loud alarm clock with vibrate function. This handy device can produce up to 75dB of sound, making it an ideal choice for those who are hard of hearing.
With six different alarm options and an easy to read, backlit display screen, this alarm clock is a simple solution that you can rely on. The Wake 'n' Shake Voyager comes supplied with a travel case and can be worn around the neck using the lanyard provided.
- Extra loud alarm with two levels - (up to 75dB at 1 metre)
- Duration of alarm - 1 minute
- Duration of snooze - 5 to 60 minutes
- Vibration alarm with 2 levels
- 6 alarm options:
- Ringer only
- Flash only
- Vibrator only
- Ringer and flash
- Ringer and vibrator
- Lamp function
- Timer function
- White backlit display screen
- 12/24-hour clock display
- Clear, easy to read display
- Test function button
- Operates using 3 x standard size batteries - 2AA / 1AAA
Included in the Pack:
- Travel Case
- Lanyard with Clip
- 3 x 2AA/1 AAA standard sized batteries.
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.